Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on The Home & Family Culture Podcast site for individual and non-business use only. This is a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on The Home & Family Culture Podcast’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by The Home & Family Culture Podcast whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
The materials on The Home & Family Culture Podcast’s site are given “as is”. The Home & Family Culture Podcast makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, The Home & Family Culture Podcast does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should The Home & Family Culture Podcast or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on The Home & Family Culture Podcast’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that The Home & Family Culture Podcast or a The Home & Family Culture Podcast approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
- Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on The Home & Family Culture Podcast’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. The Home & Family Culture Podcast does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. The Home & Family Culture Podcast may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. It’s A Lovely Life does not, then again, make any dedication to updating the materials.
The Home & Family Culture Podcast has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by The Home & Family Culture Podcast of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
The Home & Family Culture Podcast may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Governing Law
Any case identifying with The Home & Family Culture Podcast’s site should be administered by the laws of the United States and California without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Jodi Chaffee. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation including affiliate relationships.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made on this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog, Jodi Chaffee or The Home & Family Culture Podcast, is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Changes to my Disclosure Policy
If I decide to change the disclosure policy, I will post those changes on this page, and/or update the Disclosure Policy modification date below. This policy was last modified on March 7, 2018.
If there are any questions regarding the disclosure policy, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliate Marketing Note:
This is where I need to disclose that I am an affiliate of a number of different businesses. I am not a representative of these companies, and I am not employed by these companies. That being said, I do like their products, and so I do promote them sometimes. I am compensated if, and ONLY IF, someone makes a purchase through the affiliate links provided. Basically, a percentage of the purchase goes to me and supports the opporation of The Home & Family Culture Podcast but only when a purchase is made. Note, if a link in a post says “nonaffiliated” I like their stuff but I am not being compensated in any way. Thank you for you understanding and for your support. Below are the companies I have an agreement with: